Thanks so much for scheduling a chat with me for the Run the Riot Podcast! I'm looking forward to our visit!
A few helpful instructions:
- We will be doing the interview via Zoom. I will be sending you a link if I haven't already. It's nice to use video to see each other as we chat, but it's not necessary. We can do the interview either way. Also, if the chat starts cutting out, we can stop the video portion and just do audio to help conserve bandwidth.
- Please use some kind of headphones for our chat. This will help with echo and feedback that sometimes happens. If you're using a phone, the Apple headphones with the built-in microphone work great.
- Once we connect, we will chat briefly before recording. Then, I'll hit record and we'll get to rolling! When we finish the chat, we'll say goodbye, but don't hand up. I'll stop the recording and we'll chat briefly off the air and I'll let you get back to your life!
- I like to keep the interviews "Family-friendly", so keep that in mind. Don't worry if a word slips. That's what editing is for.
- Most interviews go for about an hour. Some go longer, some shorter. I do want to be respectful of your time, so let me know if you have to be off at a certain time.
- After we are done, please send me a few pictures you like of yourself racing or running. Or anything pertaining to what we've talked about. You can email them to email@example.com. Feel free to include any social media and website links you'd like to include in the show notes.
Please, feel free to message me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm looking forward to our time together!