Links to Show Notes
- Episode 1 - Introduction
- Episode 2 - Edie Couvillon - Louisiana ultrarunner and race director
- Episode 3 - Jeremy Harrison - Fun conversation and insight from this conqueror of 14ers and runner of 20+ hundred mile races!
- Episode 4 - Sally Mcrae - Running, Life, and Influencing others
- Episode 5 - Ben Light - Ultrarunning, Motivation, High Fat Low Carb diet, and helping others.
- Episode 6 - Michael McKnight - Winner of the Triple Crown of 200s, recovery from back surgery, Low carb diet.
- Episode 7 - Walter Handloser - New World Record Holder for 100 miles in a year!
- Episode 8 - Matt Daniels - From sub 4 minute mile to 4th place at Western States
- Episode 9 - Pumpkin Holler Hunnerd Race Report - 2nd Place Finish
- Episode 10 - Martin Schneekloth - Finisher of the Last Great Race 2019!
- Episode 11 - Bard Parnell - Founder of Feed Your Crazy
- Episode 12 - Kathy Bratton - Super Oklahoma Ultra Runner and owner of Runner's World, Tulsa!
- Episode 13 - David Theriot - Dreadmill Challenge and New Year Challenge
- Episode 14 - Billy Richards - "The 100 Mile Slayer"
- Episode 15 - Taylor Spike - A Transformed Life - From sedentary to master's record holder at Tahoe 200
- Episode 16 - Bryan Carpenter - Founder of FB groups "Running off the Crazy" and Club Hundo"
- Episode 17 - Ryan Spitz - Ultra Athlete and Co founder and Race director for the California Untamed 330
- Episode 18 - Walker Higgins - Badwater 135 Finisher and director of WHOA Racing
- Episode 19 - Shaun Barnes and Coach Nicole Gainacopulos - Triple Crown of 200s finisher
Listen on the following or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Follow the Podcast on Social Media!
If you're interested in subscribing to Audible and to support the podcast, please click below for a 30 day free trial!