- Episode 1 - Introduction
- Episode 2 - Edie Couvillon - Louisiana ultrarunner and race director
- Episode 3 - Jeremy Harrison - Fun conversation and insight from this conqueror of 14ers and runner of 20+ hundred mile races!
- Episode 4 - Sally Mcrae - Running, Life, and Influencing others
- Episode 5 - Ben Light - Ultrarunning, Motivation, High Fat Low Carb diet, and helping others.
- Episode 6 - Michael McKnight - Winner of the Triple Crown of 200s, recovery from back surgery, Low carb diet.
- Episode 7 - Walter Handloser - New World Record Holder for 100 miles in a year!
- Episode 8 - Matt Daniels - From sub 4 minute mile to 4th place at Western States
- Episode 9 - Pumpkin Holler Hunnerd Race Report - 2nd Place Finish
- Episode 10 - Martin Schneekloth - Finisher of the Last Great Race 2019!
- Episode 11 - Bard Parnell - Founder of Feed Your Crazy
- Episode 12 - Kathy Bratton - Super Oklahoma Ultra Runner and owner of Runner's World, Tulsa!
- Episode 13 - David Theriot - Dreadmill Challenge and New Year Challenge
- Episode 14 - Billy Richards - "The 100 Mile Slayer"
- Episode 15 - Taylor Spike - A Transformed Life - From sedentary to master's record holder at Tahoe 200
- Episode 16 - Bryan Carpenter - Founder of FB groups "Running off the Crazy" and Club Hundo"
- Episode 17 - Ryan Spitz - Ultra Athlete and Co founder and Race director for the California Untamed 330
- Episode 18 - Walker Higgins - Badwater 135 Finisher and director of WHOA Racing
- Episode 19 - Shaun Barnes and Coach Nicole Gainacopulos - Triple Crown of 200s finisher
- Episode 20 - Marshall Ulrich - Ultrarunning Legend!
- Episode 21 - Joshua Stevens - 2019 Badwater Cup winner and all around good guy!
- Episode 22 - Scott Jenkins - Amazing runner from the UK who will be running Badwater with his brother this year!
- Episode 23 - Triple Crown of 200s training and planning discussion with Jeremy and Christina
- Episode 24 - Rhys Jenkins - Another Amazing UK runner and Badwater finisher!
- Episode 25 - Jen interviews David??? We talk Western States, Triple Crown of 200s, equipment, nutrition, etc.
- Episode 26 - Jeff Browning - Bronco Billy Himself! We talk diet, workouts, and more. Lots of info in this episode!
- Episode 27 - Scott Kummer - Host of the Ten Junk Miles Podcast!
- Episode 28 - Camille Herron - Multiple World Record and US Record holder!
- Episode 29 - Robert McKay - Blind Ultrarunner!
- Episode 30 - Christina Kurty - Ultrarunner, medical team for 200s, and mushroom forager!
- Episode 31 - William Sprouse - AKA "Iron Will" and his recovery from a motorcycle wreck with 46 broken bones to his quest complete one hundred 100 mile races!
- Episode 32 - Gary Shaw and Nicole Fleming - Ultra Couple! - We discuss their April 465 mile challenge, 24x24x24, pacing and crewing as a couple and much more!
- Episode 33 - Jacob Voth - From the pit of addiction to ultrarunner!
- Episode 34 - John Ellis - All the way from Hong Kong - Asia Trail Masters Champion!
- Episode 35 - Mile 90 Photography, their story, and how they do what they do!
- Episode 36 - Gary Stotler - From 400lbs to running 100 miles!
- Episide 37 - Chad Bruce - From Knee Surgery to Gnarly Mountain 100s.
- Episode 38 - Run OK Race Report and conversations with Jen on race plans and life
- Episode 39 - Jacob Stevens - Overcomer - Life is Good!
- Episode 40 - Racing During COVID - Silverheels 100 Race Report
- Episode 41 - Whitney Richman - From Competitive cheerleader to crushing long distances.
- Episode 42 - Derek Dowell - A Marine on a mission to keep pushing his limits
- Episode 43 - George Callahan - The Man Behind Wicked Trail Running
- Episode 44 - Coach Cliff Pittman
- Episode 45 - Rhys Jenkins nails the Wales Coastal Trail FKT
- Episode 46 - Brandon Crites - A man on a mission
- Episode 47 - Amanda Lynch - Running Long, Running Happy
- Episode 48 - Matthew Reily - A Kindred Spirit
- Episode 49 - Suzi Swinehart - Victory through Adversity
- Episode 50 - Tim Davis - The Tripolar Ultrarunner
- Episode 51 - Justin "The Baconator" Smith - From Kicking heads to Kicking Dirt
- Episode 52 - Kyle Curtin - Winner of the 2018 Tahoe 200 and owner of the Tahoe Rim Trail FKT
- Episode 53 - Crash and Burn at the Moab 240
- Episode 54 - Justin Walker - From Chasing Storms to Chasing FKTs and a deep dive into life.
- Episode 55 - Brodie Sharpe - Helping Runners to Run Smarter
- Episode 56 - Ashley Schneider - Running the US for MS
- Episode 57 - Veronique Bourbeau - Running Across Countries and Continents with a smile!
- Episode 58 - Stephen Massey - Running Vegas and Beyond
- Episode 59 - Luis Cocco - The Running Ninja!
- Episode 60 - Eve Rebennack - Running with Gratitude
- Episode 61 - Bryan Paisley - Enjoying Life and Running Long
- Episode 62 - Marcus Tubbs - The Fastest "Outlaw"
- Episode 63 - Jason Hardrath - Journey to 100 FKTs
- Episode 64 - Ralph Peterson - "Running Changed my Life"
- Episode 65 - Trevor Meding - Racing to Train
- Episode 66 - Amanda Rasmussen - Radically Changed - Creating a Better Life!
- Episode 67 - Lenn Hann - The Future at Your Feet
- Episode 68 - Scott Jenkins II - Running 5 Big Races in 5 Months for 2021
- Episode 69 - Kurt Stein - Miles, Maces, Kettlebells, and Clubs
- Episode 70 - Scott Poling - Bringing the Spiritual into the Physical
- Episode 71 - The Ultrarunning Guys - Running Long and Building Community
- Episode 72 - Unpacking the LOViT 100 with Matt Coriell, Cliff Pittman, and David and Jennifer Theriot
- Episode 73 - Michael Puyear and The Screaming Monkey
- Episode 74 - Chris Baldwin - Poots and Ladders
- Episode 75 - Randy Ellis - Old School Relentless Forward Progress
- Episode 76 - Arlen Glick - Running a Sub 13 hour 100 miler!
- Episode 77 - Fawn Hernandex - Strength Through Struggle - Running the Ouachita Trail FKT
- Episode 78 - Run Ruhs - Community in Ultra
- Episode 79 - Brad Taylor - Eagle Rock Loop FKT
- Episode 80 - Examining the Process
- Episode 81 - Arnold Begay - Life on the Navajo "Rez" and Badwater 135
- Episode 82 - A visit with AJW (Andy Jones-Wilkins)
- Episode 83 - Christi Burns - Overcoming and Running Happy
- Episode 84 - Kay Bretz - Turning Right - How a Paradigm Shift Unleashed His Potential (Coming Soon)
Podcast Brought to you by:
XOSKIN is seamless athletic apparel. 100% Made in the USA using their RapiDriCopper materials.
The Outlaw Race Series!
This series includes the FlatRock Triple Crown, Lake McMurtry run, Flower Moon Ultra and Dark and Dirty. Check them out at http://www.outlaw100.com!
Running gear designed by Ultrarunners.
Ultralight. Supercool. Chafe-free!
Discount code: 50-RUNTHERIOT
Listen on the following or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Follow the Podcast on Social Media!