Links to Show Notes
- Episode 1 - Introduction
- Episode 2 - Edie Couvillon - Louisiana ultrarunner and race director
- Episode 3 - Jeremy Harrison - Fun conversation and insight from this conqueror of 14ers and runner of 20+ hundred mile races!
- Episode 4 - Sally Mcrae - Running, Life, and Influencing others
- Episode 5 - Ben Light - Ultrarunning, Motivation, High Fat Low Carb diet, and helping others.
- Episode 6 - Michael McKnight - Winner of the Triple Crown of 200s, recovery from back surgery, Low carb diet.
- Episode 7 - Walter Handloser - New World Record Holder for 100 miles in a year!
- Episode 8 - Matt Daniels - From sub 4 minute mile to 4th place at Western States
- Episode 9 - Pumpkin Holler Hunnerd Race Report - 2nd Place Finish
- Episode 10 - Martin Schneekloth - Finisher of the Last Great Race 2019!
- Episode 11 - Bard Parnell - Founder of Feed Your Crazy
- Episode 12 - Kathy Bratton - Super Oklahoma Ultra Runner and owner of Runner's World, Tulsa!
- Episode 13 - David Theriot - Dreadmill Challenge and New Year Challenge
- Episode 14 - Billy Richards - "The 100 Mile Slayer"
- Episode 15 - Taylor Spike - A Transformed Life - From sedentary to master's record holder at Tahoe 200
- Episode 16 - Bryan Carpenter - Founder of FB groups "Running off the Crazy" and Club Hundo"
- Episode 17 - Ryan Spitz - Ultra Athlete and Co founder and Race director for the California Untamed 330
- Episode 18 - Walker Higgins - Badwater 135 Finisher and director of WHOA Racing
- Episode 19 - Shaun Barnes and Coach Nicole Gainacopulos - Triple Crown of 200s finisher
- Episode 20 - Marshall Ulrich - Ultrarunning Legend!
- Episode 21 - Joshua Stevens - 2019 Badwater Cup winner and all around good guy!
- Episode 22 - Scott Jenkins - Amazing runner from the UK who will be running Badwater with his brother this year!
- Episode 23 - Triple Crown of 200s training and planning discussion with Jeremy and Christina
- Episode 24 - Rhys Jenkins - Another Amazing UK runner and Badwater finisher!
- Episode 25 - Jen interviews David??? We talk Western States, Triple Crown of 200s, equipment, nutrition, etc.
- Episode 26 - Jeff Browning - Bronco Billy Himself! We talk diet, workouts, and more. Lots of info in this episode!
- Episode 27 - Scott Kummer - Host of the Ten Junk Miles Podcast!
- Episode 28 - Camille Herron - Multiple World Record and US Record holder!
- Episode 29 - Robert McKay - Blind Ultrarunner!
- Episode 30 - Christina Kurty - Ultrarunner, medical team for 200s, and mushroom forager!
- Episode 31 - William Sprouse - AKA "Iron Will" and his recovery from a motorcycle wreck with 46 broken bones to his quest complete one hundred 100 mile races!
- Episode 32 - Gary Shaw and Nicole Fleming - Ultra Couple! - We discuss their April 465 mile challenge, 24x24x24, pacing and crewing as a couple and much more!
- Episode 33 - Jacob Voth - From the pit of addiction to ultrarunner!
Podcast Brought to you by:
Running gear designed by Ultrarunners.
Ultralight. Supercool. Chafe-free!
Discount code: 50-RUNTHERIOT
Listen on the following or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Follow the Podcast on Social Media!