Brodie is an Australian physical therapist and host of the Run Smarter Podcast. He's on a mission to clear up common running misconceptions and help runners to run injury free!
On this episode we discuss the following misconceptions:
- Running increases the likelihood of knee osteoarthritis
- Stretching helps lower risk of injury, & increases performance/recovery
- To improve in endurance events, I shouldn't lift heavy weights
- I'm injured because I have flat feet
- Orthotics help correct leg alignment & lowers risk of injury
- Complete rest is best for my injury
You can find Brodie in the following places:
- Website: https://runsmarter.online/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/runsmarterseries/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brodie.sharpe
Podcast Brought to you by:
The Outlaw Race Series!
This series includes the FlatRock Triple Crown, Lake McMurtry run, Flower Moon Ultra and Dark and Dirty. Check them out at http://www.outlaw100.com!
Running gear designed by Ultrarunners.
Ultralight. Supercool. Chafe-free!
Discount code: 50-RUNTHERIOT