- Episode 1 - Introduction
- Episode 2 - Edie Couvillon - Louisiana ultrarunner and race director
- Episode 3 - Jeremy Harrison - Fun conversation and insight from this conqueror of 14ers and runner of 20+ hundred mile races!
- Episode 4 - Sally Mcrae - Running, Life, and Influencing others
- Episode 5 - Ben Light - Ultrarunning, Motivation, High Fat Low Carb diet, and helping others.
- Episode 6 - Michael McKnight - Winner of the Triple Crown of 200s, recovery from back surgery, Low carb diet.
- Episode 7 - Walter Handloser - New World Record Holder for 100 miles in a year!
- Episode 8 - Matt Daniels - From sub 4 minute mile to 4th place at Western States
- Episode 9 - Pumpkin Holler Hunnerd Race Report - 2nd Place Finish
- Episode 10 - Martin Schneekloth - Finisher of the Last Great Race 2019!
- Episode 11 - Bard Parnell - Founder of Feed Your Crazy
- Episode 12 - Kathy Bratton - Super Oklahoma Ultra Runner and owner of Runner's World, Tulsa!
- Episode 13 - David Theriot - Dreadmill Challenge and New Year Challenge
- Episode 14 - Billy Richards - "The 100 Mile Slayer"
- Episode 15 - Taylor Spike - A Transformed Life - From sedentary to master's record holder at Tahoe 200
- Episode 16 - Bryan Carpenter - Founder of FB groups "Running off the Crazy" and Club Hundo"
- Episode 17 - Ryan Spitz - Ultra Athlete and Co founder and Race director for the California Untamed 330
- Episode 18 - Walker Higgins - Badwater 135 Finisher and director of WHOA Racing
- Episode 19 - Shaun Barnes and Coach Nicole Gainacopulos - Triple Crown of 200s finisher
- Episode 20 - Marshall Ulrich - Ultrarunning Legend!
- Episode 21 - Joshua Stevens - 2019 Badwater Cup winner and all around good guy!
- Episode 22 - Scott Jenkins - Amazing runner from the UK who will be running Badwater with his brother this year!
- Episode 23 - Triple Crown of 200s training and planning discussion with Jeremy and Christina
- Episode 24 - Rhys Jenkins - Another Amazing UK runner and Badwater finisher!
- Episode 25 - Jen interviews David??? We talk Western States, Triple Crown of 200s, equipment, nutrition, etc.
- Episode 26 - Jeff Browning - Bronco Billy Himself! We talk diet, workouts, and more. Lots of info in this episode!
- Episode 27 - Scott Kummer - Host of the Ten Junk Miles Podcast!
- Episode 28 - Camille Herron - Multiple World Record and US Record holder!
- Episode 29 - Robert McKay - Blind Ultrarunner!
- Episode 30 - Christina Kurty - Ultrarunner, medical team for 200s, and mushroom forager!
- Episode 31 - William Sprouse - AKA "Iron Will" and his recovery from a motorcycle wreck with 46 broken bones to his quest complete one hundred 100 mile races!
- Episode 32 - Gary Shaw and Nicole Fleming - Ultra Couple! - We discuss their April 465 mile challenge, 24x24x24, pacing and crewing as a couple and much more!
- Episode 33 - Jacob Voth - From the pit of addiction to ultrarunner!
- Episode 34 - John Ellis - All the way from Hong Kong - Asia Trail Masters Champion!
- Episode 35 - Mile 90 Photography, their story, and how they do what they do!
- Episode 36 - Gary Stotler - From 400lbs to running 100 miles!
- Episide 37 - Chad Bruce - From Knee Surgery to Gnarly Mountain 100s.
- Episode 38 - Run OK Race Report and conversations with Jen on race plans and life
- Episode 39 - Jacob Stevens - Overcomer - Life is Good!
- Episode 40 - Racing During COVID - Silverheels 100 Race Report
- Episode 41 - Whitney Richman - From Competitive cheerleader to crushing long distances.
- Episode 42 - Derek Dowell - A Marine on a mission to keep pushing his limits
- Episode 43 - George Callahan - The Man Behind Wicked Trail Running
- Episode 44 - Coach Cliff Pittman
- Episode 45 - Rhys Jenkins nails the Wales Coastal Trail FKT
- Episode 46 - Brandon Crites - A man on a mission
- Episode 47 - Amanda Lynch - Running Long, Running Happy
- Episode 48 - Matthew Reily - A Kindred Spirit
- Episode 49 - Suzi Swinehart - Victory through Adversity
- Episode 50 - Tim Davis - The Tripolar Ultrarunner
- Episode 51 - Justin "The Baconator" Smith - From Kicking heads to Kicking Dirt
- Episode 52 - Kyle Curtin - Winner of the 2018 Tahoe 200 and owner of the Tahoe Rim Trail FKT
- Episode 53 - Crash and Burn at the Moab 240
- Episode 54 - Justin Walker - From Chasing Storms to Chasing FKTs and a deep dive into life.
- Episode 55 - Brodie Sharpe - Helping Runners to Run Smarter
- Episode 56 - Ashley Schneider - Running the US for MS
- Episode 57 - Veronique Bourbeau - Running Across Countries and Continents with a smile!
- Episode 58 - Stephen Massey - Running Vegas and Beyond
- Episode 59 - Luis Cocco - The Running Ninja!
- Episode 60 - Eve Rebennack - Running with Gratitude
- Episode 61 - Bryan Paisley - Enjoying Life and Running Long
- Episode 62 - Marcus Tubbs - The Fastest "Outlaw"
- Episode 63 - Jason Hardrath - Journey to 100 FKTs
- Episode 64 - Ralph Peterson - "Running Changed my Life"
- Episode 65 - Trevor Meding - Racing to Train
- Episode 66 - Amanda Rasmussen - Radically Changed - Creating a Better Life!
- Episode 67 - Lenn Hann - The Future at Your Feet
- Episode 68 - Scott Jenkins II - Running 5 Big Races in 5 Months for 2021
- Episode 69 - Kurt Stein - Miles, Maces, Kettlebells, and Clubs
- Episode 70 - Scott Poling - Bringing the Spiritual into the Physical
- Episode 71 - The Ultrarunning Guys - Running Long and Building Community
- Episode 72 - Unpacking the LOViT 100 with Matt Coriell, Cliff Pittman, and David and Jennifer Theriot
- Episode 73 - Michael Puyear and The Screaming Monkey
- Episode 74 - Chris Baldwin - Poots and Ladders
- Episode 75 - Randy Ellis - Old School Relentless Forward Progress
- Episode 76 - Arlen Glick - Running a Sub 13 hour 100 miler!
- Episode 77 - Fawn Hernandex - Strength Through Struggle - Running the Ouachita Trail FKT
- Episode 78 - Run Ruhs - Community in Ultra
- Episode 79 - Brad Taylor - Eagle Rock Loop FKT
- Episode 80 - Examining the Process
- Episode 81 - Arnold Begay - Life on the Navajo "Rez" and Badwater 135
- Episode 82 - A visit with AJW (Andy Jones-Wilkins)
- Episode 83 - Christi Burns - Overcoming and Running Happy
- Episode 84 - Kay Bretz - Turning Right - How a Paradigm Shift Unleashed His Potential
- Episode 85 - A Conversation with Coach about my North Fork 50M Race
- Episode 86 - Jeremy Howard - Great Experience During His Long Trail FKT Attempt
- Episode 87 - Catching up with Mike McKnight
- Episode 88 - Jaclyn Long - Midwest Speedster
- Episode 89 - Dr. William Clark - Family man, Spinal Surgeon, Iron Man, Ultramarathoner
- Episode 90 - Training for Ultra Swapcast with Rob Steger
- Episode 91 - Catching up with Brodie Sharpe from the Run Smarter Podcast
- Episode 92 - Gwen Zywicke and Ultrarunning Mysticism
- Episode 93 - Paul Countess - Facing Challenges with a smile
- Episode 94 - Amy Alexander - The Comeback
- Episode 95 - Laura Kearns - Winner of the Arkansas Traveller 100!
- Episode 96 - Russell Benaroya - One Life to Lead
- Episode 97 - Jason Hardrath - Completing 100 FKTs
- Episode 98 - Justin Walker - Barkley, FKTs, trail pepperonis, and more!
- Episode 99 - Nick Fowler - Running the Pacific Northwest Trail Fastest Known Time
- Episode 100 - Nick Ferrara - Leaving Footprints on the Course
- Episode 101 - Catching up with Shaun Barnes
- Episode 102 - Will Frantz - Running Nutrition
- Episode 103 - Nicole Laughton
- Episode 104 - It's a New Year!
- Episode 105 - Mindy Coolman - Pushing Through Adversity
- Episode 106 - Gwen Zywicke - Ultrarunning Mysticism - Book Released!
- Episode 107 - Steven Carr - Badwater 135 and Spartathlon Finisher
- Episode 108 - Kevin Goldberg - Living His Passion and Running 200 Miles and beyond.
- Episode 109 - Nicole Laughton and winning the Rocky Raccoon 100M
- Episode 110 - Roger Rholdon - Rocky Raccoon Redemption
- Episode 111 - Catching up with Arlen Glick
- Episode 112 - Dr. Amy Novotny - Helping People to Live and Run Pain Free
- Episode 113 - Chase and Casey Hammond - Running Long, Directing Races, and Ultra Nutrition
- Episode 114 - Bryce Thatcher - Founder of UltrAspire
- Episode 115 - Shannon "the Menace" O'Grady, Ph.D. - Gnarly Nutrition
- Episode 116 - Shaun Barnes and the 350 Mile Iditarod Trail Invitational
- Episode 117 - Jason Koomen - Big Goals and a Big Heart
- Episode 118 - No Guts, No Story - Flower Moon Race Report and Reminder
- Episode 119 - Bryan Gillette - EPIC Performance
- Episode 120 - Tahoe 200 Plans and Mindset
- Episode 121 - Phil DeGruy - Kicking Cancer's Butt
- Episode 122 - Thomas McGinn of Long Run Coffee
- Episode 123 - Kristian Morgan - Crushing the Appalachian Trail
- Episode 124 - Catching up with Arlen Glick - Western States, Run Rabbit Run, and Javelina Jundred
- Episode 125 - URultra - A Race Registration Company Who Wants to Make a Difference
- Episode 126 - Julie Hromadka - Running Trails and Finishing Her First 100 Miler
- Episode 127 - Meghan Gould - Running Long Pain-Free and Helping others to do the Same
- Episode 128 - Kathleen Egan - Adventurer and Bigfoot 200 Winner
- Episode 129 - Jonathan Prosser - Husband, Father, and Race Director, who enjoys pushing his limits.
- Episode 130 - Shaun Barnes - Iditarod Invitational 1000 Mile Preparation
- Episode 131 - Devin Nelson - Tough Mudder to Ultrarunner
- Episode 132 - Christine Tokarz - Relentless Forward Progress
- Episode 133 - Stacey Shaver - Trail Running and Arkansas Trail Running Community
- Episode 134 - Matt Fynn - Taming the Wild Horse 200
- Episode 135 - Rene and Lisamarie Griffin - Running all the Races - TOGETHER!
- Episode 136 - Paul Cutbirth - Early Mornings, Running, Hunting, and Life
- Episode 137 - Nick Fowler - Part Deux - Ozark Trail FKT and PCT Goals! (Coming Soon!)
Support our Sponsors!
Follow the Podcast on Social Media!